Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goals for the week of May 9th

My goals for last week:
  1. Consume 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of waking up, everyday. - Check! I used an unflavored whey protein from Superstore every morning while making coffee.
  2. Two 20 minute interval runs - Check!
  3. Two 1 km freestyle swims - Check! One of them was even longer than 1 KM!
  4. Four 30 Minute shred workouts - Check!
  5. Read 2 chapters from Common Ground - Nope.
  6. Read 2 chapters from Start Late, Finish Rich - Nope.
I didn't get my reading done but I did start listening to the 4-Hour Workweek audiobook. Interesting and challenging.

Now for this week:
  1. Consume 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of waking up, everyday.
  2. Do research into website idea, affiliate programs and drop ship programs.
  3. Read 1 chapter from Common Ground.
  4. Read 1 chapter from Start Late, Finish Rich.
You'll notice there are no physical activity goals listed. I had some minor surgery last Friday and was advised by my doctor to take it easy for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment